|Glass Material:||GG-17||Frame Material:||304 SUS|
|Reaction Bottle Capacity:||1L||Jacketed Capacity:||0.4L|
|Flanged Out Of The Oil Circulation Port:||Low Feed High Outlet||Reaction Bottle Cover:||5|
|Discharger Port Distance To Ground:||30mm||Temp. Range:||-80-250℃|
lab chemical reactor,
jacketed glass reactor
1~5 liters Chemical Glass Reactor , Double Glass Type Glass Reaction Vessel
5L jacketed glass reactor
Brief of 5L jacketed glass reactor
The kettle body is designed by double glazing glass reactor, the inner layer into the reaction solution to do the reaction was stirred interlayer can pass into the type of the cold heat source circulating heating or cooling the reaction can also be used in high temperature, low temperature, or vacuum experiment reflux and distillation of the reaction solution. It is the ideal equipment for primary and secondary schools of modern chemistry experiments, biopharmaceutical and synthesis of new materials.
Features of 5L jacketed glass reactor
1. A full set of glassware with GG3.3 borosilicate glass production with good chemical and physical properties
2. Limit temperature of 250°C for high temperature experiments, and limit temperature of -60°C for low temperature experiments.
3. Titanium ring, new titanium alloy mechanical seal, sealing 0.098Mpa.
4. The PT100 temperature, and is a liquid crystal display. More accurate temperature measurement and more convenient.
5. Frequency control, AC induction motor. Constant speed, brushless, no spark, security and stability, and continuous work.
6. Quality 304 stainless steel all-inclusive PTFE stirring rod and a three-bladed propeller structure.
7. The bottom flanged discharge port with a Teflon value, aluminum parts flange fixed container no dead ends.
Technical parameter of 5L jacketed glass reactor
|Frame Material||304 SUS||304 SUS||304 SUS||304 SUS|
|Reaction bottle capacity||1L||2L||3L||5L|
Flanged out of the oil
|Low feed high outlet||Low feed high outlet||Low feed high outlet||Low feed high outlet|
|Reaction bottle cover||5||5||5||5|
Discharger port distance
Certificate of 5L jacketed glass reactor